SPA OZONE GENERATOR – Overview
This is a high power ozone generator for water treatment offering ozone benefits for any spa pool.
Keeps water clean with minimal chlorine.
This 220v-240v unit will need to be wired to your spa power or controller (may plug and play if your spa has an existing ozone generator.
The Ozone generator is normally installed to a venturi fitting just after your circulation pump so that the ozone bubbles into your spa 24/7 or to a high speed jet bypass fitting where spa pumps are on a timer.
The Ozone generator uses Corona discharge, with a typical high output of 200-300 mg/hr and will easily treat both small and large spa pools.
SPA OZONE GENERATOR – When to replace
Spa water should be crystal clear and odorless. Anything less than perfectly clear and balanced water is an indicator that one or more of the following is true:
• Spa Ozonator has expired and needs replacing
• Check valve failed and ozone is not getting into the water
• Spa Ozonator is not producing enough ozone to properly sanitize spa water
• Injector may be clogged or needs to be replaced
SPA OZONE GENERATOR – Life Span
The average lifespan of most Spa Ozone Generators is 3 years when the ozone generator is installed to only run when the pump is on filter speed ( filtering your spa around 3 hours per day)
SPA OZONE GENERATOR – Type
Brand Name: Easywater Ozonator
Air Volume: 50m³/h
Type: Ozone Generator
SPA OZONE GENERATOR – Specifications
Voltage: 220v – 240v
Power: = 5.8 watts
Ozone Cartridge Output: 50-300 mg/hr
SPA OZONE GENERATOR – Features
Compact design with simple operation
Easy installation and low maintenance
- direct from the storeit4less online store, or
- on trademe [type ‘storeit4less’ in all categories into the main search bar and click the ‘search’ button], or
- on 4tradeit [type ‘storeit4less’ all categories into the main search bar and click the ‘Go’ button
Driving down prices
ONLY THE BEST FROM STOREIT4LESS