40MM FLAP CHECK VALVE
40mm flap check valve description
This 40mm flap check valve is a check valve in which the closing member, the movable part to block the flow, is a flap. Reverse flow of fluids is required to move the flap toward the seat and create a seal. The interior surface of the main seats of a flap check valve are brass. An economical check valve for both commercial and industrial applications.
40mm flap check valve design features
- Robust brass body and flap construction allows for long service life and reliability.
- Ideal where back-flow could potentially cause damage to equipment by yielding reverse flow.
- Designed to provide excellent flow characteristics with minimal turbulence and pressure loss while maintaining its ability to prevent back-flow.
- Forged Brass Full Flow Swing Check Valve for dirty water applications with small solids
- BSP threaded ends to suit all pipework types
- Swing type
- Fully accessible for removal of blockages or replacement of ports
- 40mm BSP thread
You can purchase online this product
- direct from the storeit4less online store, or
- on trademe [type ‘storeit4less’ in all categories into the main search bar and click the ‘search’ button], or
- on 4tradeit [type ‘storeit4less’ all categories into the main search bar and click the ‘Go’ button]
Buy from Storeit4less and save money
We sell only top quality products